Wednesday 31 December 2014

DIY Night Vision - Fitting a battery holder

This building lark is getting highly addictive. So in this installment of building the DIY Night Vision I cover a very basic element of fitting a battery pack inside the screen mounting box.

There are two ways you can do this:
1. Standard battery holder (for 3 x 18650 batteries) for an external charger. View image
2. Battery holder with an intergrated charging circuit. In my current version. View image

The plastic box itself is easily available and if you want to replicate what I have built you can buy it here Plastic box

I have opted for the standard for simplicity and cost at present. However I do see their being a benefit to the Night Vision kit to have an intergrated battery source that is essentially a plug and play affair.

 

 My kits are available all read built so you don't have to go through the pain of doing this yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment