Friday 24 October 2014

How to build DIY Night Vision for a rifle scope

I have been a little quite recently but that is not because I have not been doing anything. I have a few projects on the go as usual and it is difficult to find time to do what I want whilst committing to my day job and family life.

Anyway. I thought I would update my followers, me at present by the looks of it, with my latest revision of my DIY Night Vision kit for air rifles. Again if you don't approve then, well, tough.

I have posted two videos that give you an idea of the finished version which I must admit is better than the first as is more compact, easy to fit and can double up as a stand alone spotter given the correct lighting with Infa Red.

Build video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG8P...xmTiyGA1xm63SA

Finished product:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fwf...m63SA&index=41

Note: I filmed the end version before the build video.

I am looking to start selling these as either DIY Nightvision build kits, fully built kits or kits with the wiring loom complete. The latter if you are doing this yourself you will realise that it is the biggest headache of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment